LEADER CABLING SYSTEMS POLICIES
Leader Cabling Systems is committed to providing a safe place of work for its employees and ensuring that other personnel are not put at risk as a result of activities carried out by Leader Cabling Systems employees. Leader Cabling Systems management aims to provide service to their clients with:
- A professional service that equals and exceeds Industry best practices
- A safe and efficient workplace that goes beyond mandatory compliance
- A service that works within the acceptable environmental practices
- A value for money result within the time frames agreed.
- In accordance with management, we believe that; All incidents are preventable No objective is so important that it will be pursued at the sacrifice of safety
- No task is so small that it should not be carried out safely
- By working together as a team employees will achieve a healthy and injury free workplace.
- Each employee has a personal responsibility to ensure his or her own safety and not to adversely affect the safety and health of other employees in the workplace.
IN THE PURSUIT OF SAFETY AND QUALITY
Electrical Safety Policy (49 KB)
Quality Assurance Policy (51 KB)
Safe Work Policy (50 KB)
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions (49 KB)
Certificates of Currencies
Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance (190 KB)
Professional Indemnity Insurance (206 KB)
SVU Business Insurance (211 KB)
Workers Compensation Insurance (214 KB)