Leader Cabling Systems fundamental goal is to service and satisfy our customer's needs and quality expectations. We are committed to a policy of continual improvement. Measurable quality objectives are established and subject to review to ensure the quality of services offered by the business, continues to meet these needs and expectations.
Leader Cabling Systems recognises that quality is the responsibility of all it's employees and that management must lead in the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance Program which satisfies both Australian and International requirements.
This is achieved through the implementation, maintainance and the continual improvement of an effective Quality Management System.
Leader Cabling Systems is strongly committed to providing total customer satisfaction and to that end has adopted the following key guiding principles:
- Every employee is responsible for quality.
- As a member of the community, leader Cabling Systems will act responsibly on the environment, safety issues and support local industy.
- Activities carried out by Leader Cabling Systems will conform to all contractual requirements specified by the customer, comply with all stautory and regulatory requirements and be safe.
- The maintenance of an on-going training program to equip all our employees with the necessary skills and knowledge to support our customers and their respective business goals and objectives.
- All employees of Leader Cabling Systems extend their full support to this policy and commit to a continuous improvement process.